Tuesday, October 8, 2019

Carmel Apple Mule

Fall is in full throttle and I am soaking up every opportunity to celebrate it! I am a huge fan of Moscow mules and decided to do a fun fall take on the traditional version. This drink brings you the taste of a caramel apple, making it the perfect boozy fall treat.

Ingredients needed:
2 oz vodka (I used Tito's)
1/2 cup apple cider
3/4 cup ginger beer (I used Goslings)
1 cinnamon stick
Caramel sauce ( the kind you can find in a jar or bottle)
1 apple
Sprinkle of pumpkin spice seasoning

How to make it:
Grab a medium sized glass. Add 2 oz of vodka, followed by 3/4 cup of ginger beer, and a half cup of apple cider. I bought my cider from an orchard which I think makes the drink that much better, but any kind will work. Next add a cinnamon stick and mix the drink. Now take your caramel and drizzled the rim of your glass, add a few slices of apples into your drink and then top it with some pumpkin pie spice for a little extra flavor. Drop in a few cubes of ice and enjoy!

xo H
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig