Tuesday, November 26, 2019

Gift Guide For Her


Happy Turkey week everyone! I am back bringing to you this week a for her and him gift guide. I catered the "for her" guide off of a lot of items that are higher end, but still affordable. All pieces above are items that are meant to last for years and be used for multiple seasons to make their price worth their bank. I am a big fan of spending more on items that have good quality knowing I will get a lot of use out of it as opposed to buying cheap and it breaking/or falling apart on me within a year. With that being said, here is the gift guide!


First are these really pretty Kate Spade Studs. They have a few color combos and would make such a fun statement piece.


These Jeffrey Campbell rain boots would be great for spring, fall, and winter, and are great quality and will get a lot of wear out of them. Not to mention they will match everything.

 Patagonia is such a great brand and this vest would go with just about anything and work for multiple seasons.
Who doesn't love an object that can keep your wine cold without fail? The color above is currently out of stock, but I linked a pretty copper in its place. Let's be serious, who cares about the color so long as the wine stays cold.
Charolette Tilbury has amazing quality makeup and her shade "Pillow Talk" is a fan favorite. Goes well on all skin tones and it's just a pretty pink/nude.
I mentioned this item in the gift guide for moms, but it is honestly a great product for anyone of any age. Really refreshens your eyes for the day ahead.
These candles are so popular and have the cutest packaging. I am a sucker for something that smells good while also working as cute decor, as are most girls.

Another cult favorite here. I do not personally own a barefoot dreams blanket... yet, but the reviews on these blankets are INSANE. They are supposed to be one of the softest materials ever.

I think statement watches are so classy. Upgrades your look and just makes any average outfit that much better. I like the two toned look about this to match more.
 I own two of these pom beanies and they are such good quality and are so dang cute. I kid you not, I have sold about 20 of these on the liketoknowit app and they continue to keep going. THEY ARE GOOD.

 Another statement stud. Super cute and will be a timeless piece.
Rebecca Minkoff has great quality handbags and this quilted style is so gorgeous. Comes in multiple colors and her site always is having sales.

My fiancé bought me one of these a year ago and I love it. Polaroid cameras are so fun and so great for moments to remember in a unique way.

That's it for the girl's gift guide, up next is the gift guide For Him! So head back to the home page to see that one!

xo, H
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig