Tuesday, November 26, 2019

Gift Guide for Him

The long awaited gift guide for him is here! Let me start by saying this was not easy, but I tried my hardest to find things that are useful that the guys won't shrug their shoulders at in half excitement (men I tell ya). Anyways, hopefully this sparks some inspiration and if it counts for anything all these items are Ryan(fiancé) and Bruce(dad) approved.

First is the Echo dot. Got this for Ryan last year for Christmas and he now talks to his digital girlfriend every day. "Alexa, who should I play in fantasy this week?" "Alexa, what is Kelly Clarkson's real hair color?" Yes, these are real conversations my fiancé has with his little dot, so I guess you can say it was a good investment....?
Next is a set of men's travel-size skin care favorites, including face wash, shave cream, moisturizer, soap, and hand salve.  I feel like this is perfect for the guy who loves to take care of his appearance and likes to always feel fresh and clean. It also takes the thought out of what to pack on a trip.
You know what Ryan likes doing as much as talking to his Amazon Dot? Connecting his dot to speakers. The dot can play any selection of Amazon music and what is better than listening to your favorite songs just a little bit louder throughout the house?
Oh what do you know.. more Sugarfina. You'd think they'd sponsor me(I wish). Anyways, as I have said before, I think Sugarfina gummies are so fun to add into a gift and these are perfect to adding into your guys gift for a fun treat.
Got these for Ryan a year ago and boy is obsessed. He never invested in good sunglasses before, but he will even admit these are worth it (probably because he didn't have to buy them.. you're welcome Ryan). Guy or girl, invest in the nice sunglasses, they seriously last SO much longer and you really do take better care of them for obvious reasons. Plus, like hi UV protection, its a thing.
Because like the girls like their cold wine, the boys like their cold beer. Enough said. Perfect for tailgating or lounging on the couch. Yeti doesn't discriminate on locations of boozing.
Another Ryan favorite. A gift I can say was also worth the investment. He wears it constantly and just like I said in the girls gift guide, it just adds something extra to dress up your appearance.

Another item, another gifting of Ryan's past. I'm starting to think this guy has it too good. Anyways, we both own a Patagonia fleece. These fleeces do the damn thing. Perfect for fall and winter, really do help keep in warmth, and are super comfortable.
Big surprise I am sure, but Ryan doesn't own this so I cant give you a personal review, but it has great reviews, has a great style, and I feel like every guy needs a solid duffel. 

Because cold water is just as nice as a cold beer. Great for the guy on the go.
For when the watch game starts to get strong and then they have somewhere to nicely store them.

Lastly, Penzy Spices. My dad and Ryan are obsessed with some quality spices, I mean how can you go wrong? Plus win win because they will use the good spices to cook you a tasty meal. Call it a gift within a gift.

Alright, I hope this guide did the men's gifting some justice. We have two more guides of the season to go so keep on the lookout for those! Until then,

xo, H

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig