Sunday, February 24, 2019

Welcome!



Hi everyone! For those of you who don't know me, my name is Heather. I’m a Wisconsin girl who lives off rosé, coffee and sarcasm. I've created this little space on the internet to share my love of travel, decor, cooking, and a little of everything in between. A blog has always been something I've dreamed to make, but quite frankly have been too scared to follow through with. After much thought I realized why be scared of something you love? So here I am typing up this post and hope you all find a little something out of it too. 


If you are always looking for some new recipe inspo, little touches to make your home cozy or the perfect place to try a new drink/meal, you’ve come to the right place. This blog is made to share some of my favorites and hope that they become some of yours as well. 


xo H
SHARE:

9 comments

  1. Yay!!!! I'm so excited for you ��

    ReplyDelete
  2. So proud of you! Everything is a learning experience. It is what you take away from the experience that makes you grow. Love you and your spirit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I heard about your blog from your grandma Arlene. Congratulations to you on your blog. It absolutely rocks. Super glad I can follow along. Cannot wait go read more. 🤗

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is awesome and thank you! So happy to have you here and glad that you enjoy the content! ☺️

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design Created by pipdig