Sunday, March 10, 2019

Spring Home Decor

Hi guys! We are going to change direction here a bit on today's blog post. This one is dedicated to home decor. For those of you who live in the colder states, like myself, are probably thinking, girl we are still knee deep in winter, how can I possibly think of spring decor right now? Believe me I feel you, but here's to hoping spring is just around the corner. This post is featured around one central store that can take your home/apartment to the next level of cozy. When I think of spring, I think of florals, pale colors and a lot of greenery to start brightening up in a living space. Everything you see above I am going to link below and can all be found in Target. Could it get any easier? 
What I am linking below is a mixture of textures and colors to bring the perfect spring vibe to your place of living. These pieces will also transition well into the summer months, because who has the storage, time, or money for a whole new transition of decor every few months? 
What I love for spring/summer transition are lots of greenery (fake or real; depends how good of a green thumb you have), wicker/woven baskets, pale colored blankets and throw pillows, clear or pale vases, and lots of fresh scented candles to liven up the place.

Below are some of my favorite things I found at Target to bring spring into your lives, even if the weather has other plans.




(comes in two colors)





can be placed in clear vases


(same design found in other scents)

(found in multiple scents and flower colors)

can be used to put  tall plants or blankets in 
also found in many other colors and styles


can be used to store pastries on display; also found in mint green



Other great places that constantly bring in adorable seasonal decor that I recommend are TJ Maxx and Homegoods. I know decorating for some is not always as enjoyable as I find it to be, so I hope this post helped narrow down some ideas to make it easy and bring some new cozy joy into your home.

xo H




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig